
(The frilly top that I have on in the picture above has been in a drawer for over a year, This is my last pair of jeans, and they are falling off! Picture taken July 12, 2007, Happy Birthday, Sethy!)
Hey everyone! I thought that I should update my blog, with the prompting of some others, I will.
As most of you know, the road to my surgery was a long, bump-filled journey. : ) I WON SUCKAS! So, I went in for my first checkup since surgery. I didn't know what to expect, My surgeon was very happy. As of 13 days post-op I am down 24 pounds and as of August 07, 2007, I am down 95 pounds! I am accepting it and realizing that I actually did work my butt off, I did a 180 on my eating habits, said goodbye to some unhealthy relationships and refocused my energy and love to those who have been here for me through the fat, the bad, the good and the present. I now know who I can count on and honestly, I have never felt so loved ever in my entire life! Undescribable! Thank you!
Also, I am out of Phase 2, all liquids and am onto Phase 3 which consists of everything in Phase 2 with the addition of Full Liquids. Full Liquids are Vegetable Juice (V8), strained soups, Fat free, sugar-free pudding, strained yogurt and thinned out cream of wheat! I am still on my 2ozs every 30 minutes and I cannot wait until I can have cottage cheese! (pureed that is) I am back to swimming three times a week and good old Gilad on FIT TV! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment